Competition Terms & Conditions – Hamper giveaway 26OCT-30OCT20
The Promoter is Yarra Valley Estate Pty Ltd ACN:007 099 845, 2164 Melba Hwy, Dixons Creek, Vic 3775. Contact number is 03) 5965 2397
- Only residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Participant) are eligible for the Competition.
- The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
- employees of:
- the Promoter; and
- the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
- members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at paragraph 3(a).
- employees of:
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex-spouse or ex‐domestic partner, de‐facto spouse or ex‐de‐facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Competition commences at 26OCT20 @ 6pm and closes at 30OCT20 @ 8.45am . (Competition Period). The Promoter may extend the Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on Yarra Valley Estate + The Edible Forest Instagram page. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period, where
- To enter you must:
- You must ‘follow’ both Instagram pages for Yarra Valley Estate + The Edible Forest YV
- Tag 2 friends on the social platform
- For an extra entry – share the promotion on your personal Instagram story
- Enter as many times as you like.
- The winner will be selected by the Promoter (in their absolute discretion) at 2164 Melba Hwy, Dixons Creek, Vic 3775 after the end of the Competition Period and prior to 31OCT20. The winner will be contacted directly by Yarra Valley Estate and the results will be published on the Yarra Valley Estate & the Edible Forest Instagram page no later than 30OCT20 @ 11am
- Winner will receive their prize in person. At the time of collecting the prize the winner will be required to confirm their identity by producing such photo identification as may be directed by the Promoter. If the winner is under the age of 15 years the prize will be awarded to, and must be claimed by, the winner’s parent or g
- This is a game of Promoter’s decision is final.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, each of the following must be satisfied:
Participant must enter the Competition:
- within the Competition Period;
- within the strict manner specified within the Terms and Conditions
- The winner will win A Gourmet Hamper valued at over $170.00
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that:
- contains material considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive; or
- was submitted in a manner considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant
- By entering the Competition, the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is
- Yarra Valley Estate is the Promoter and the supplier of the prize to the The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.
- The Promoter may choose a different winner at the same place as the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize.
- All entries become the property of the All entries may be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Yarra Valley Estate + The Edible Forest Instagram pages.
- promptly destroy all entries received; and
- not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry
Privacy Collection Statements
Personal information you provide to is Yarra Valley Estate Pty Ltd ACN:007 099 845, by completing this entry form (or otherwise providing your details) may be used for purposes related to the operation of our business including administering the relevant Competition/Promotion, advising you and the public if you are the winner, providing and improving our products and services and, unless you opt out on the entry form or by contacting us, communicating with you on an ongoing basis for market research and/or with information about any products or services we think you may be interested in at Yarra Valley Estate.
This may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you will not be able to enter the Competition/Promotion. We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information which is relevant to our dealings with the particular individuals which is reasonably necessary for the Competition/Promotion or our other business activities.
We generally collect personal information directly from individuals through our marketing, sales, research or other activities. However, in some cases, personal information may be collected from third parties.