We are here – ready when you are!
Yarra Valley Estate is super keen to re-open, keeping the social distancing protocols in place for your safety. We appreciate that this is a challenging time for our whole community, and we have put extensive measures in place to safeguard our guests.
The changes we have implemented throughout the property are in line with and meet the guidelines set by the Government. Please find a list below of some of the changes you will find when you visit Yarra Valley Estate.
What will be different?
- Any guests feeling unwell are not permitted on the property.
- Guests will be required to implement and maintain safe physical distancing and hygienic practices while onsite at YVE. This includes regular hand washing and/or sanitizer use, especially after touching your face or coughing/sneezing.
- Contact tracing via an online system for all onsite guests, daily
- Cashless payment system has been introduced for all transactions.
- Buffets will be served by staff or changed to individual portions.
- All communal + tabletop items such as salt + pepper have been removed.
Have extra cleaning measures been put in place?
- You may see our staff a little more than usual with a spray in hand, as we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all areas, including public spaces, with a focus on frequently touched surfaces including counters, door handles, bathrooms and room keys. These are recorded in a cleaning schedule.
- Where possible, the number of touchpoints have been reduced, ie: leaving access doors open.
- In addition to our fixed hand washing stations and restrooms, you will find extra hand sanitation stations throughout the property.
- Additional hand sanitation policies have been adopted by staff.
- Staff members have been trained in line with Safe Work Australia’s guidance on Cleaning and COVID-19 and the frequency of cleaning has been increased